2011年7月5日星期二

你的泪水












我的习惯  逐渐



改变















我的脾气 逐渐



消失








我的任性 逐渐









被你占有








我的爱好 逐渐




跟随你














你真的让我改变许多


给我的感觉是好的 但或许只对你 :)








/









黄昏时分






你已工作完回家 吃了晚餐










我呢...


还在被窝里熟睡










你给的惊吓 不多 真的真不多 =='






不会猜测到 绝对



你今天会来探访 我 .....



不该用探访 是      见 :)









我开了门 一再想念周公    奋力找它去




一再的被你   搞砸了












无言



 只好 非常的不甘愿地

 刷牙洗脸 去 ..... 囧













拿来的风云变色 =='




一个电话


















冷.... 我们冷战了.


**我没有在责怪任何人 真的













贝 第一次吧 ?















感觉... 嗯



非常 难受











气氛也不对 僵硬的表情










我恨死了 我一次 再一次的挽回你的感受



你不领情...
















我收回 你的慰问 探索 ...





















我也不再理会



你的后果  不再乞求你的关心


















就这样 安静 安静 非常的安静









/
















那路途中听着...












Denny Lee ❀ Making Love Out Of Nothing At All
Meaningful, I love it so much.

Have A miserable Story Behind This lyric... Great Story.


♫♬♩♪♭♪♫∮♪♪♯♬€€♪♬♫♩

♬I know just how to whisper
And I know ju♩st how to cry
I know just where to find the answers
And I know just how to lie♫
I know just how to fake it
♩ And I know just how to scheme
I know just when to face the truth♬♫And t♪hen I know just when to dream

And I know just where to touch you
And I know just what to prove♫
I know when to pull you closer
∮And I know when to ♬let you loose
And I know the night is fading♩And I know the time's gonna fly
And I'm never gonna tell you
Everything I gotta tell you
♫But I know I gotta give it a try

And I know the roads to riches
And I kno♪w the ways to fame
I know all the rules
And I know how to break 'em
And I always know the name of the game∮
But I don't know how to leave you
And I'll never let you fall
And I don't know how you♩ do it
Making love out of nothing at all

♯Everytime I see you all the rays of the sun
Are streaming through the waves in your hair
And every star in the sky is taking aim at your eyes
Like a spotlight♩
The beating of my heart is a drum and it's lost
And it's looking for a rhythm like you
You can take the ∮darkness from the pit of the night
And turn into a beacon burning endlessly bright

I've gotta follow it 'cause everything I know
Well it's nothing till I give it to you
♫
I can make the runner stumble
I can make the final block
And I can make every tackle at the sound of the whistle
I can make all the stadiums rock
I can make tonight forever
♬Or I can make it disappear by the dawn
I can make♪ you every promise that has ever been made
I can make all your demons be gone

But I'm never gonna make it without you
Do you really want to see me crawl
♬And I'm never gonna make it like you do♫Making love out of nothing at all∮♫





更加的郁闷了
















但... 很舒服


让我忘记了些 情绪 :)













/









到家了..., 依然的 冷



我没辙了 打算睡去










你的拥抱很温暖 :)





但 解决不了问题








最后的最后


我无法不打消我一再拍摄的念头








眼前只呈现



No More Chance Shooting Anymore :')













贝的泪水 一再的为我而流... 心疼着


我只能如你所愿  无视我的意愿 :)








我不愿的再次的看见你那眼眸流出的... 水分



真的不想再看见 好不?







就这样 抱抱 疼爱着 ...






-





最近的小姗 ❀ 




没有出门也得花钱 囧


网购 >//< 爱上了








而且我这一位 量地官小姐


没有习惯储蓄









老是伸手向老板拿 对不起 ><










我要做Partime老板有不应许 囧



还真过意不去呐 等我有工作了 请你吃 jogoya ^^





好不?












还有还有 好像好像买相机哦 >//<

等待生日礼物咯 xD




谁要送呐 =D




JK >//<














-完-