2013年5月25日星期六

What i feel what i try to let them out, and go!




I really don't know what i still believe you no matter what those people said a lot of bad thing about you.

I really don't know what i want from you.

I really don't know how could i feel like that but only you.

I really don't know you so scary cat don't want tell all what i ask always.

I really don't know how to let you go... I'm SUCK! I know that!

In fact, i have thousand of Question Mark...




When i saw something that i can remind you two, i will feel very angry, tremble and  disappointed.And what i telling myself is don't look anymore, close it and forget it ... all what... bla bla bla. But in my heart have a lot of question mark want to know, how nearly you are. Still in love me? I guess not.

I can't forget i was you before, i really don't What kind a pieces shit of me. What the hell with me!! Hur ? even i know it's was stupid and in vain myself.

I know you're happy in love with him, YES! You did!! Is not me again anymore!!

Still remembered what you told me,

I was gay, feel scary creepy don't want to close with girl's this coming future, maybe forever! What kind of bullshit you told me? Hur?

Maybe i was horrible for you, but you have no idea what i always treat you like this. Never mind, i know you are not care what i said right now.

If can, i want an accident come to me. Let me lost all the best and worst, all thing with YOU! No matter worth or not! I want my life without you!  Tiny dick!