2011年4月24日星期日

The last chapter, or maybe have continuation.I hope

You told me before
I will be happiness
Now, all become jest

Why you wont detainment me anymore?
Throw all the thing about you
Painful when i saw it

I wans't innocent anymore
I know what i wanna now
but it past by me

I love you by the side ache
but you leave me alone now
I love you by the side ache
but you broken our promisses now

Now i can do just wait you depart from me
And maybe all i paining will past by time

I want you came back
but you distrust my honest again
Get hurt again
Actually you not disbelieved me
is you distrust your feeling now

At least get an momery now
Maybe we breskup is finer
Though grudge

Please don't leave  by you side,
Actually I just want your detainment and hug.


Share some thing:















My room became a RUBBISH DUMP ,
I throw all the thing about you,
The book i write for you and vow bottle.





 The way i collect back... vow bottle.















Please it not funny for me ;(
Reason why < My heart is paining than the blood i flow. >


Share my pic:





















Sleeping wear ❤

Don't saw my eyes, please.


Story about Josephy