2011年10月20日星期四

REcently ..... Not bad.

♥ Aloha!!!!  Long time ago have no visit here.

At least i have few moment to have a private time :D

 Cause he is playing he GAMES 'Rakion' =='

I hate those games he like, Is my enemy too, eshhhh...

How about my nearly ? like disappear right ?

Actually i have no time do any thing i want to do...., schedule is plain by Mr. Eng.

All he will arrange for me. Eat Time, Work. even Sleeping time too.

I live like a baby just born out xD actually not bad too.




Awesome Good 


Above all is recent picture, almost take at the moment going out ♥ Saturday 




Without Edit ♥ 


Chak Chak Chak 










We Take Boy Boy Go Pet Store Take bath, Cut nail and Cut her hair T.T

I love 'HE' lovely hair >♥<

Gonna say bye bye now, nvm few month later will grow out again XDDD

After few hour we go and buy some snack for boyboy.

He damn happy :D ♥♥ that i can feel,



cause he shit shit and Shit & urine at Pet Store xDDDDD


3 time he shit, first time i saw xDDDDD just at few moment.


 




Chack Chack Chack !!! Have some Fun 



My Lovely Cup, is my baby Bought for me. Damn love it 

Every day i will Kiss 'her' hat xDDD



I love You, Muackkkkk 
 





My new Member 
♥ Is male, both.



Cutie face 





Awesome Crazy Guy at Maluri, Here he is. Damn funny look and face.


When you all saw he will laugh until dead xDDDD




At last, Hope i have the moment like right now to bloggie again, See you guysss,




Muaccck Muaacck and Night 



Who am i ? Josephy Is it :)