2011年1月6日星期四

♥for mi♥



not enough time

not enough rest

not enough fun

not enough love

not enough money

not enough clever

not enough memory

not enough friend 

not enough free

not enough happy

not enough place

not enough sleep

 not enough well

not enough control

 not enough not enough not enough 
  
 everything wasn't enough for me

but only the FOOD is too much for me

 crying for myself







at this moment i just need some hug


from me B there

i need you

 by my side
can't leave my alone

 any day
  
 any time

any hour

 any moment

 any second


any while also !!!!!






 please!!

 dun make light of me 

i hate that




from right now

 i wan marks any thing i wasted in my daily view 

i can't wasted anymore
because my salary so a little bit only

i thinking about all the thing about money

DIZZY





at working there also so dizzy 

many operation so difficult for me

cause i dint do before 

i am a beginner

link on there i fine

 i need to lighten on my work






i no need a little of pretend 





cause i am i





by ♥ Sharon