2011年7月17日星期日

感情... 越吵真的越好吗?





Actually i dun't think so.






I know.

Even is a pair of old Couple..., also will fight and have different opinion.

But..., how to solve those problem ?

 let it past by time ? Or just forget it ?




Can i ? Should i ?

My Friend told me, Just think Every Thing is ok, Smile is Winner.

But..., How can i smile ? How can i think it is ok ?

Sorry, i can't do that.





Happy Thing ... Easy way to forget.

Suck Thing ? Hard to forget it and always hover in my mine.




Sadness ..., But nothing i can't share out.



I know a happiness family is important for anyone, for me too.

I can't catch it at my hand. But you can.


But i scare i will be the rock disturb you to hold after you catch it.

Sorry.





Do you still remember ?

The Outset we are.... nothing we are think about.

Ya..., is nothing.

Why... ? What happen ?


Now ? Why became like this ? What we get now ?


Sadness? Hurt? and Afraid?


Too bad.... All love will end when all became nothing at all.




Do you have regret chase me, before until now ?

I thought you have. Just wont told me.




My sentiment always changed as uncontrolled..., i know.

But..., nothing i do.

My disposition really too bad..., EQ i wasn't.


Always get angry...


You know that too.











 Maybe



One Day..., You will tell me...,

We are not Suit..., and you're not my a cup of tea. 




Ermmm... ya. I wait for you.

And i will accept it and pray for you, you will meet a better :)















God,

 Sorry, I Still no believed perpetual and i have no qualification .