2011年6月9日星期四

Hangout Again ♥ Dear Given Surprise



7.6.2011  Tuesday

Wake up LAte....

The Whole Day Feckly Sat at the Sofa Past By Few and Few Episodes Drama,Terrible Bored.

My friend Shinee Is Coming Back From Puchong, We Meet.

And All I Meet, Kenny those Friend. 

And Get Some Picture, We are Long Time no Take Picture Together, Shinee.

Look at  Thiiiiiiiiiiiiis 
Wah!!I AM Already old


After Finish Meeting At Happy City There, Kepong. And My Dear Coming To found Me.

I Following My Dear Step, Back KL.

Before That, Need To Back My house Tidy Up Something I Need to Use.
Thankful, I really Like it, The Surprise You Given Me. I Like It, Really Like It ❤ 

 A Clown Polo Tee 




Dating Both of US, Without Tony Yee =P

Ate Snow White at Cheras There, Tony Yee Go Pub Social He Boss.

The Restaurant Closed At 1am, You Havn't Coming --, My Dear Already Angry ;D JK

Waiting...

Finish Dear cigarette Also, Reason-Drunk,  I saw You Like A Pinky Pig ;D

And Let Dear Drive, Pretty Good Man, Luky Is No Bump ;D

Few Day ago, Dear just Bump A Wira RM380 xD Pretty Good Driving Technic ;)

Laughing Dead ;DDDD

Send Off Me Back, You CAn't Saw Me, Dear Was Worry About Me Kidnapped By Someone, HAHA.

Sorry Dear, I Fine, I Know How To Protect Myself, Thankful ❤