2011年6月9日星期四

Tribulations ♥ Happiness _It Life



I'm Yours


8.6.2011  Wednesday 


Over Night At Mummi House....

As Mush As The Time NOT separate Too Much I Awake, Evening.

Find Mum First, And Take My Lunch, Share With My Mum.I doesn't Like Ate Breafast.

Actually I wanna Buy A Disc Boom At My House as Loudness as Good, HAHA, Too Bored.

But, The Shop Not Yet Open, My mun Bring Me go Another Shop.

Not My Cup Of Tea, All Drama. At Last, Nothing I bought -.-

After That, I not be Convinced. Bought Something Cosmetic At Guardian.

Wasted Wasted And Wasted, Pretty Good Life, MAN!

WAHAHA, Enjoying~

Keep wander At My Mum Working Place, And Saw My Magazine MINA.


My Grandaunt Is Coming, lol ;D

She Calling Me, I Thought merely cose. After Chatted, Just Hear of Problem Of Mine Mum.

Lost Temper, Indignation. Damn SUCK!

What The Fucking Thing Mummi Did.

Oih..., Cold Down. Not Good I write Here, Than, No More Comment ^_^

My Mum Coming Down, Pretend To looking her Phone, in truth I check her Msg.

OK, No Use, Outbox in deleted, And Inbox Is normally nothing out of Ordinary. Fine!

Breeze and light Rain, A little Bit Cold, Dying Have A warm Hug.

It's Ok, Usage Be Alone And Pretend Like So Strong.

5 o'clock more, The Rain Became Small And Smaller, I Come Back!

On The Way.... Reach !!!

Godness!My Leg Ganna Broken!!!I Forget My Massage -.-Stupid

Cloud Became Darkness !! Devil Run Devil !WAHAHA!

9.45 o'clock ++  Get A CAll !! Cinema, Nice! I'm Fucking Bored!

Prepare, Gout ! TAXI! Where Are You !?Yup! You Are There!

Idama please, Important Is Pick Up Shinee ;) Kepong xD

KungFu Panda 2  11.20pm



Excess An Hour More, Eat!Secret Receipt

My Tummy Is Full, But Is can't Satisfy Me, Need Some Hot Food And Dead Spicy. WAHAHA

Kepong Food Court, Asam Laksa, No Open!HUH! Don't Want Anymore!

This All Is Shinee Food ;D She Told Me, She Scared If Always Gout With me, She Will Became Fat Fat Fat And Fat, HAHA.

It not My False, Ate Is Good ❤

1.30o'clock  ++  TAXI Again.

Thanks For Accompany, Have A Sweet Dream, Good Night My Dear, Shinee. 

BY ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ JoSephy