2011年7月19日星期二

我疯啦 ~\(≧▽≦)/~啦啦啦




Yesterday full of sadness..., and feel hurt.

Today night fucking crazy uncontrolled. Fuyoh!! Is it i have any problem ?
Forgive my impoliteness, dear. Will you get some horrify today ?

Long time ago i have no laugh and get fun like just now fucking crazy.

My foolish make you worry about me..., sorry about that.
Even you scold me, i will feel happiness too, that means you care about me :)




Before hub reach, i have take some pic, haha.


Suddenly..... all pic is gone. Just a mistake click a button, DELETED!!!! 
6 pic is unmake up ...., fresh. All is gone.T.T sadness .....Nevermind. 
My hub gave 3 more pic is be with him... Wuhuhu..., only 3.






 

sweet sweet  love














 so incense










 the most i like





This will be my bloggie title picture soon, await 










  Belike 8 o'clock, you reach. Saw your tired and a pair of red eyes..., sure you're not enough sleep and feel sleepy now. Is it already told you no need came, take more time rest at home better rite ? Do you hear me ? Left in right out.

Your Dad Company there already make you in trouble and rush.you always headache, eyes too. Do you get enough rest ? You're not. Take care about yourself please.

Aiyoh..., I will feel pain too. I want a healthy hubby!! So, you should be! Ok?

Soon, my thing always make you tired and disturbing. Sorry again. I can't done it by myself, i have no able.Thank for you make a straight way for me :) Really thankful.

Dear, after yo meet me, i thought you really pay out too much more for me. Can i do anything for you ? May i ?




Thank my hub found a new house for me, Yeah!!
At Pandan Indah, actually wanted at Maluri..., but but but..... i cant accept ! I CAN'T !
Haha..., just rental please. But i too happy :) Is not fist time i move here move there, already habits. but really feel happy, haha!

Shall i have a new HI FI mummy .... ? For celebrate me move again, haha. ask later when we meet soon :P

I saw a thing, a interesting thing for me, haha, Guess What it.... you can't! haha
Is wall sticker, lovely.My god!!!So cute Can i have one, pls...?




Both little doggie and kitty can stick at switch, so cute


Fuyohhh! This one i like so much


I prefer this, damn nice, haha. but my bedroom wall colour is blue.T_T not match.



Yiiiiik, damn nice, maybe can stick at my door, haha. joke.
I thought i cant stick those lovely sticker at my new house, rite? cause it not my own house, is rental.


Really tired and sleepy.... Continue soon :) 

Stopped at 3.15am 19.7.2011 Tuesday Midnight 











Continue ....

5.25pm 19.7.2011 Evening


Chat.... until 9 o'clock some more. Hub is not yet having her lunch and me too. So, kepong take dinner.



Pan Mee time, but i have no pic, forget to take... iish! I called dry pan mee, and hub called carry soup pan mee. Full of crushed dry chili, yummy!! Dun't care about pimple, time to enjoy :P


After finish our dinner, no.... not yet finish it,haha. Both too, stomach is not well, ache.loll....


Whatever, i hope.



After i work, all i can cover back and i want buy a couple of little hamster. erm..., i told my hub, i will feed them play with them, but clean up all hub do, yeahh! haha. I want buy this breed of hamster
  


See, so cute

 

Wow!!! Let's play Golf, haha.
 i though i wont teach him play golf, i will teach her how to clean up the floor, haha :P





Write off at 11.12pm 19.7.2011 Midnight



The End 





















Thanks you be my a part of viewer in my life, if you dun't mind, can leave a vote <加油> for me