2011年5月27日星期五

Daily ❤


Became A Big Tummy King (° ο°)


Lunch Time is cominng
My stomach is calling me
And I am lost control ;d
After finish my Spicy Yee Mee

steamed stuffed bun~
First, Let's clear the Spicy Yee Mee.
After that continue Ate, My steamed stuffed bun favor is Kaya
The feeling is not yet fulfill ymy tummy
Again Again and again, Find some snack.Wahahha
I just like a baby need food to growth, I am lost control 宝宝(^@^) yakyak
My Workmate is laughing me, why you can Ate alot like that, What i can answer them?
I need Food to growth up now. Wahaha, not funny at all.

I'm....
When i was allright and happy, I will all think about eat eat eat and eat,until I fat until I not  contentment my size already.
Or when i happy, i will keep talking talking talking and talking is so..., sorry, is Damn noisey.Maybe is keep my smiley (^V^) or laugh alone also can.Wahahaha

When i was thin, that means i not too happy or maybe is no might to talking anymore, sometimes look like Cafard too.





Me like right now is enjoyed my life with you,Ken Yee.
be seized of you,is real happyness and than fact is I am Fat now.Wahaha
If you care about my size, just let me know and roll out fo my Way as Far as good.huh! 

26.5.2011 Thursday 










Have a Richness Lunch  Yippeee !!
Actually it not my favor meat, I not doesn't like Seafood accept Fish and Calamary.
I think Prawn and Crab is Famous like ot you all, but it so disgusting for me.

Show the pic, you all will flowing out your slaver unstopped.




Anyway, The fact is JOSEPHY ENG almost be come a fat fat and damn fat girl.
Expect it....


At Work, I am A Clerk, a job easy and relax.
But, Today is a different day.
Look at it, You will understand what I talking about.
All need to key in and find out the stock out balance.
All job come at once day. Gonna dead.






Off duty at 6.00pm, every day dame time, On the road her Driving her car and saw a thing so interested and funny. Wahaha, We laugh together, so stupid.
WoW!!! Twinky is hanging on down side CAR.
Joanne Lee think he gonna put 降头 by others people. But I think is her put for fun, cause the car already put many sticker at there car, Adidas, Football and baby on board, that is my reason.

Show the photo, shoot by Josephy Eng.  


27.5.2011  Friday

Promised -❤-

Ken Yee accompany me at Saturday and Overnight at my house, Wish us have a Nice day 
I want have a movie _Pirates of the Caribbean❤


Waiting for Me 




-❤- Will be right back, Josephy Eng is not Turning Down. -❤-